These crackers take a bit of patience to roll but they’re well worth the effort, especially when paired with a sharp cheddar and quince paste. The linseeds toast during the baking process, giving them a delicious nutty crunch.
- Preheat oven to 200C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and knead until well combined.
- Divide dough in half and roll to around 1mm thick – the edges may crumble a little but simply cut these off and roll them in the next batch.
- Cut crackers to desired shape and size and gently place onto baking paper.
- Bake for around 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool and serve, or place in an airtight container and store for up to two weeks.