The freshly stoneground wholewheat flour used in these muffins give them a rich nuttiness that is perfectly matched with the sweetness of white chocolate and fresh blackberries.
- makes 12 muffins -
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a 12 muffin tray.
- Mix flour, sugar and baking powder with a whisk, add white chocolate and blackberries and stir through.
- In a separate jug, lightly whisk the egg with the milk and oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mix and gently fold together, being careful not to over mix.
- Divide amongst moulds in muffin tray and bake at 180C for around 15 minutes, or until golden brown.